Two New York offices
Riverdale, The Bronx
Riverdale Medical Pavilion
3765 Riverdale Avenue
Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital
210 East 64th Street
New York, NY 10021
About Dr. Odrich:
- MD from the College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University in 1988.
- Completed his ophthalmology residency at the Edward S. Harkness Eye Institute at Columbia University where he served as resident and Chief Resident.
- One-year Subspecialty Fellowship in Glaucoma at the Mt. Sinai Medical Center.
- Certification: American Board of Ophthalmology – 1993.
- Privileges at Montefiore Hospital
- Member of the full-time staff at Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital.
- Dr. Odrich has authored and co-authored several articles in peer-reviewed scientific and medical journals.